We don’t do smoothies that often, but when we do, I love this berry kiwi smoothie (and so do my kids).
It’s simple, healthy, and tasty. Plus, the Vitamix blender ensures it’s perfectly smooth.
Berry Kiwi Smoothies
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 16 oz frozen berries
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 TB chia seeds
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 cup spinach optional
- Toast the coconut flakes in a nonstick skillet for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Blend frozen berries, spinach (optional), whole milk, Greek yogurt, lime juice, honey, and chia seeds until smooth.
- Pour into cups or bowls and top with toasted coconut flakes, more chia seeds, and sliced kiwi.