I got this baked blueberry oatmeal recipe from YouTube mom Julia Pacheco. I love her videos – she often does crockpot meals, if you want to follow her – and this breakfast recipe looked amazing.
We tried it and it’s now a family favorite.
Here’s her recipe, modified slightly based on how I did it.
Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- 9×13 baking dish
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries divided
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 TB avocado oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spread out 1 cup of blueberries. Evenly sprinkle the dry ingredients on top of the blueberries.
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, oil, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Pour liquid ingredients over the oats.
- Top with an additional cup of fresh blueberries. Bake for 35 minutes. Enjoy!